Glen is from Washington State. Eve is from South Carolina. They met in 1978 while both serving in the US Army in Germany. After a short while, the wedding was in Copenhagen, and they have been traveling ever since.
Eve was saved at a Good News Club when she was 14. Glen was saved at Ft. Stewart, Georgia in 1984.
"Part of what we do in Ukraine is to allow God to use our past and His changes in our lives. We are involved in helping those who are addicted, struggling with habits or strongholds, and the homeless and helpless. Christ gives anyone victory if they will just fully (100%) turn to Him."
Their dramatized testimonies were broadcast worldwide in 2016 on Pacific Garden Mission's "Unshackled.
You can hear them by clicking on the names BELOW:
Eve's is listed first because hers is part 1, and Glen's part 2. Her's is also continued at the end of Glen's.
1. That love one for another as Jesus loves the believer manifests our discipleship, proves our love for God and symbolizes our authority as a New Testament Church. Love is therefore the great commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ upon which all others are dependent (Matthew 22:35-40; John 13:34, 35; 15:12; 1 John 4:7-21; 5:1-3; Revelation 2:4,5).
2. In the infallible, verbal inspiration of the whole Bible and that the Bible is the all sufficient rule of faith and practice. We believe that the King James Version is the Word of God. (Psalm 119:160; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
3. In the personaltriune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection (Matthew 28:19).
4. In the Genesis account of Creation (Genesis 1-2).
5. That Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God and man, the unholy god of this world, and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire (Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Matthew 25:41; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 6:10-17; Revelation 20:10).
6. In the virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:18-20; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:22).
7. In the deity of Jesus Christ (John 10:30, 1:1, 14:2; 2 Corinthians 5:19).
8. The Holy Spirit is the divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His Churches (Luke 24:49; John 14:16, 17; Acts 1:4, 5, 8; Acts 2:1-4).
9. That miraculous spiritual manifestation (sign) gifts were done away when the Bible was completed (1 Corinthians 12-14).
10. That man was created in the image of God and lived in innocency until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are sinners (Genesis 1:26; 3:6-24; Romans 5:12, 19).
11. That the suffering and death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind and is efficacious only to those who believe (Isaiah 53:6; Hebrews 2:9; 1 Peter 2:24; 3:15; 2 Peter 3:9, 1 John 2:2).
12. In the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints (Matthew 28:1-7; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:42-58, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
13. In the pre-tribulation, pre-millennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile age. This event will include the resurrection of the righteous to eternal heaven, and the Millennium will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire and that the righteous shall enter into the heavenly age (John 14:1-6; 1 Thessalonians 2:8; Revelation 19, 20:4-6, 11-15; 21:8).
14. That the depraved sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 13:3-5; John 3:16-18; Acts 20:21, Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9), and that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer (John 3:6; 16:8,9; Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 6:19,20; Ephesians 4:30; Titus 3:5).
15. That all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish (John 3:36; 5:24; 10:27-30; Romans 8:35-39; Hebrews 10:39; 1 Peter 1:5).
16. That God deals with believers as His children, that He chastises the disobedient, and that He rewards the obedient (Matthew 16:27; 25:14-23; John 1:12, Hebrews 12:5-11; 2 John 8; Revelation 22:12).
17. That Jesus Christ established His Church during His ministry on earth and that it is always a local, visible assembly of scripturally baptized believers in covenant relationship to carry out the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, and each Church is an independent, self-governing body, and no other ecclesiastical body may exercise authority over it. We believe that Jesus Christ gave the Great Commission to the New Testament Churches only, and that He promised the perpetuity of His Churches (Matthew 1:18-22; 16:18; 28:19;20: Mark 1:14-20; John 1:35-51, Ephesians 3:21).
18. There are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord's Churches: Baptism and the Lord's Supper. Scriptural baptism is the immersion of penitent believers in water, administered by the authority of a New Testament Church in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Lord's Supper is a memorial ordinance, restricted to the members of the Church observing the ordinance and non-members who are members of a Church of like faith and practice. The Lord's Supper is also a time of self-examination and a Christian who is in willful disobedience to the Lord should not participate (Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 8:12, 38; Romans 6:4; 1 Corinthians 5:11-13, 11:1,2,17-20,26).
19. There are two divinely appointed offices in a Church: pastors and deacons, to be filled by men whose qualifications are set forth in Titus and 1 Timothy.
20. That all associations, fellowships, and committees are, and properly should be, servants of, and under control of the Churches (Matthew 20:25-28).
21. In freedom of worship without interference from the government and affirm our belief in civil obedience, unless the laws and regulations of civil government run contrary to the Holy Scriptures (Romans 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13-15).
Temple of Salvation Baptist Church
Home of Heavenly Architect
Mission-"Grain of Wheat, Intl. Ukraine"
Pastor Boris Nazarenko
Temple of Salvation Baptist Church
Pastor Vasiliy Davidiuk
Near Metro Lisova, The Word of God is proclaimed and lived out by pastor and people.
Pastor Andrey Markov
Sister Nadia Kuprionok
When I taught at the Kiev Christian University, Andrey and Inna were boyfriend and girlfriend. They sat in the front row of my missiology class. He mentioned right away when we met that God wanted him to be a missionary. Well, God really meant it, because they have been at it now for many years. They are presently in the village of Volodarka, and are working with us as we together try to reach many people for Christ, and to start churches where none exist.
Nadia Kuprionok is our sister with whom we have our longest relationship in Ukraine. Her passion is to reach as many children for Christ throughout Ukraine. She does this by training churches how to reach children through camps.
NOW- May, 2121!
In 2005-2008, we lived in Mariupol. Gennadiy Mokhnyenko, his family, and ministry were there to help us get settled. And it was no coincidence that the first apartment we rented was near the children's home. We love Gennadiy, and everyone who is with him there. They rescue children, they help a lot of people find Christ and deliverance from alcohol and drugs, abuse, etc.
We prayerfully and financially support this ministry, and ask you to join with us. All of the information is found on their site, below.